Pages

Thursday, 3 December 2015

WHAT IS HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE?

High blood pressure (also called hypertension) is diagnosed when a patient’s blood is pushing too hard against the walls of the arteries. High blood pressure is a dangerous condition that is linked to heart attack, heart failure, stroke, kidney disease and other disorders.
High blood pressure means that your blood pressure is constantly higher than the recommended level. High blood pressure is not usually something that you can feel or notice, but over time if it is not treated, your heart may become enlarged making your heart pump less effectively, which could lead to heart failure.

Generally, high blood pressure is classified according to its cause. High blood pressure that has no known cause is called primary, or essential. Between 90 and 95 percent of cases of high blood pressure are primary.

High blood pressure that is caused by another disease or condition is known as secondary hypertension. For instance, renovascular hypertension is caused by kidney disease. There are also a number of other terms physicians use to describe high blood pressure, including malignant and labile. White coat hypertension is high blood pressure that only occurs in a physician's office, usually in response to stress associated with the test itself. 

High blood pressure is measured according to the cycle of the heart. The peak pressure, taken during the contraction phase of the heart, is known as systolic pressure. The lowest pressure, taken during the relaxation phase of the heart’s pumping action, is called the diastolic pressure. Blood pressure is expressed as systolic pressure over diastolic pressure (e.g., 120 millimeters of mercury (mmHg) over 80 mmHg). Each of these measurements is helpful to determine what kind of blood pressure might be present and how to best treat it.
 
Having High blood pressure increases your chance of having a heart attack or stroke.

There isn’t always an explanation for the cause of High blood pressure, but these can play a part:
  • not doing enough physical activity
  • being overweight or obese
  • having too much salt in your diet
  • regularly drinking too much alcohol or
  • having a family history of High blood pressure
 

Trevo Ingredients That Support Blood Pressure Health

Trevo and Blood Pressure Health Below are some of Trevo’s 174 natural ingredients that support blood pressure health.

Acerola Cherry
Possibly the richest source of vitamin C among fruits, the acerola cherry contains 65 times more vitamin C than an orange. Acerola contains anthocyanins – substances which are highly anti-inflammatory in nature—as well as antioxidant-packed carotenoids and flavonoids. The cherry is an excellent source of vitamin A, which is a potent antioxidant. This tiny berry is also rich in vitamin B, calcium, magnesium, folate, potassium and phosphorous.

Banana
This high-fiber fruit contains no fat, sodium or cholesterol, and it is a great source of potassium, vitamin B6, vitamin C, and magnesium. The nutritional properties of bananas are known to promote blood cell health and nervous system health. Bananas’ potassium levels offer quick relief for muscle cramps and support healthy blood pressure.

Borojo
Borojo fruit has high nutritional value, and is an excellent source of vitamin C, calcium, fiber and iron. It is one of the best fruit sources of phosphorus, which can provide energy, support memory and concentration, and contribute to the strength of teeth and bones. The essential amino acids contained in borojo are three times that found in meat. Borojo may help maintain healthy levels of blood sugar, blood pressure and cholesterol.

Garlic
Garlic has long been considered an herbal “wonder drug.“ Its powerful antioxidant properties make garlic a great nutrient for the maintenance of heart health as well as a strengthened immune system. Studies also suggest that garlic helps maintain healthy blood pressure.

Hawthorne Berry
The hawthorne berry bush, found in Europe, North Africa, and Western Asia, is a rich source of antioxidant bioflavonoids. This remarkable herb offers powerful support for heart and circulatory system health. It also appears to be beneficial to digestive system health and the maintenance of healthy sleep patterns. Hawthorne berry also helps support the maintenance of healthy cholesterol and blood pressure levels.

Onion
Onions offer a wealth of health benefits, including the support of digestive, respiratory, and autoimmune system health. Onions are a rich source of flavonoids, substances known to provide support of cardiovascular health. They also support the maintenance of healthy blood pressure levels, as well as healthy cholesterol and triglyceride levels.

Orange
Just one orange supplies 116.2% of the daily value for vitamin C. Vitamin C is the primary water-soluble antioxidant in the body, disarming harmful free radicals both inside and outside cells. Oranges are also a great source of beta carotene, calcium, magnesium, potassium, thiamin, and folic acid. They are also rich in citrus bioflavonoids. The health benefits of oranges include support of cardiovascular health, cellular energy, and maintenance of healthy cholesterol and blood pressure levels.
 
Testimonies on Blood Pressure Health

“After taking Trévo for a period of time, I have cut my blood pressure medication in half. I recently had some blood work done and all my tests results were within healthy ranges … the best they’ve been in 5 years! I have lost 11 pounds and kept it off without even trying, and that’s even without eating a proper diet or exercising. I attribute all these positive results to Trévo.” ~ Joe H.

“I just got back from walking into my cardiologist check-up 50 lbs lighter than my last appointment! And walking much faster, breathing much more freely, and my blood pressure was the best it’s been in over 12 years! I LOVE MY TRÉVO! Oh yeah, I look good, too!” ~ Kelly S.

“I’ve lost 20 lbs. since April. Blood pressure is down and energy is up! Love Trévo, won’t be without it!” ~ Trish M.

“Wow! What an amazing product! Trévo gives me all the energy I need, even to the end of the day, which allows me to exercise. I’m finding that it is also beneficial in the support of a healthy blood pressure. Honestly, I would recommend this product to anyone, especially those who are struggling with weight management and need energy. I have dropped one size, and I feel this fantastic product played a large part in my success. Thank you, Trévo.” ~ Katrina S.

“Trévo is such a blessing to our lives. My husband is a Life and Health Coach and he absolutely loves it. He looks forward to talking with people every day about the opportunity to change their health and their finances. We are seeing Trévo help many of our friends. From weight loss, blood pressure support, and increased energy to even clearing up dermatological problems, this is the best product we have ever experienced. I just had a baby, and am on a mission to lose weight. I know that this product has given me the energy I need to get back to the gym.” ~ Jessica L.

“I love Trévo and will never be without it. I’m a single mother of 5 children, 3 of which are under 8 years of age. I take two ounces of Trévo every single morning before I do anything else just to keep up with my kids! It’s what gets me through the day with plenty of energy and mental focus, and helps balance my blood sugar while also helping me maintain a healthy blood pressure. And it’s even helping to curb my appetite. Thank you so much for such an amazing product. It’s really true that health and wealth flow from the same bottle at Trévo!” ~ Kelly L.

No comments:

Post a Comment